Thursday, October 18, 2007

Storm's Home!!

Hello Everyone, I made it back safely, and on time which has been a rarity for airtravel this week. I want to thank Kevin and Vera for taking such good care of KM and me in LA. We really enjoy their company and can't wait for all of us to spend more time together soon. Plus it is so awesome to see Kevin looking so good and healthy, it makes me smile everytime I talk to him.
My trip home was uneventful, except for when a sneeze took me off guard in the LA airport and I almost fell over from the pain. Oh did that suck, I forgot about my 'condition' and put my hand over my mouth instead of pressing on my incision. Most things I can do fine already but sneezing and coughing are going to take a while longer. By the way if you want people to avoid you in the airport I suggest taking one of those big X-ray film envelopes that say CHEST or ANGIO on them and carry it around, and then just cough every once in a while. No one got within 10 feet of me all day, it was great. I just brought the X-rays home to show the kids and put in my files, unfortunately I don't have one after the surgery that shows just the one kidney. That would be pretty cool.
Kerry had the opportunity to go to a camera class tonight so 20 minutes after I arrived I was taking the kids to swimming lessons, and then Max developed a mild fever tonight, so on and so forth... But it is great to be home. I missed KM and the boys a lot and Hatteras too. LA was much more boring after KM left. But there is nothing boring here when the boys are around so I'm off to catch up on bills and emails and to play with my new Ipod! Thanks KM!! I'll post some pics this weekend, and they should be good ones since KM is taking a photo lesson tonight! Talk to you all again soon, and thanks for all the comments and B-day wishes!! See Ya, Storm

No comments: