Hello Everyone, I hope that you liked Kevin's guest blog. He would've written more but his incision started to hurt so better to quit while you're ahead.
There is absolutely nothing going on around here. Its a very boring place with KM gone. She is now back home with the boys and my Mom is back in San Diego at her house. Yesterday, my friend from college Steve Christman came by to see me which was great. It was really fun to catch up, the only bummer was he kept making me laugh and it still hurts to laugh! Today my other college buddy showed up, Max Wettstein. It was great to see Max and catch up with him as well. Hopefully in the next year or so the three of us can get together and do a quick ski weekend somewhere. It has been way too long since I did something like that.
The healing process is continuing. Everyday there is a little less pain and I can walk a bit faster. I've walked 3-4 miles a day yesterday and today. The doctors said walking is the best thing that I can do so I'm giving it my best shot. I wish that I had more to report but I don't. With any luck I will be on my way home Thursday morning. Hopefully I won't get stuck in Seattle for several hours like my wife and Mom. That's about it, I hope everyone reading this is doing well and I'll blog again before I leave here. See Ya, Storm
1 comment:
Eric: Thanks for the shout-out. It was good to see you in person with a few more holes in your body and a few less organs. Can't believe you're already walking 5 miles at a time! Of course, as long as I've known you since college, you've always emphasized health and fitness so I guess I should expect no less from you. Most people would lay around and watch movies all day just enjoy the vicodin-high.
At least you are staying in the epicenter of Hollywood fashion and stardom...pretty much right in Beverly Hills!
Looks like I'll be up in LA again today...
Yeah, Steve and I will have to come join you on the slopes of Alaska in March or April, and you with us, in Mammoth.
Let's do it!
Good to see Kevin is making an equally speedy recovery too, and after hearing you guys give me the low-down on kidneys, I will be definitely more attentive to mine.
Talk soon - Max
Post a Comment