


Hello again everyone, I'm feeling a lot better oh wait that's the vicodin. Just kidding I am feeling a lot better, mostly due to a 3 hour undisturbed nap in a comfortable bed. Its amazing to me that anyone makes any progress in getting healthy in that place(the hospital). Glad that part is over. Well the bad news is that KM's D70 seems to be TU so we have limited pictures. Yes, I did buy her new D200 for Mother's Day/Anniversary but its safely in a drawer at home so not helping us right now. But we did get a few pics before the surgery so here they are. See Ya, Storm
5 comments:
Storm and Kerry, You are two amazing, generous, and strong people whom I admire so much. Storm, you rock!!! Have been thinking about you both (and your boys) and am so happy to hear everything went smoothly. Lots of prayers have been coming your way from over here. Great job keeping your cool at the hospital with the initial check-in blunders, KM. Great restraint!! Looking forward to hearing you are both safely home with your babies...
love you, mayra
Storm, When I first heard about the transplant I was a little shocked...but then I realized you were always the type of person who would do this. Great job. Get well and I will keep checking the Blog to see how you are doing. If you would like to email me personally, it is peter.bernstein@jetblue.com
Pete
Glad everything went smoothly! A wonderful thing that you did Storm!! Best!!
Hank and Tricia Belz
Storm,
Congrats on a successful journey. As previously stated so many times, you are certainly one of the few people I could see undertaking this type of major experience. You, Kevin and your entire family have been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks now. I am thrilled everything has turned out (for the most part) well.
You and KM have always been such amazing, strong, committed people ~ I am so proud of you both (eyes tearing up)!!
God bless, take care, stay safe.
All my love,
Ver Hagen
Good news!!
Look forward to seeing you both tomorrow
Larry Megan
Post a Comment