Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update


Storm made it back from his second trip to LA to ensure that everything will go smoothly in Oct. He found out some new things and rec'd further instructions....like not drinking soda or any other carbonated fluid for two weeks prior to the surgery. It is a very good thing Kevin is not depending on me for an organ because the moment I hear "no diet coke" I'm out! :) The next great piece of news is Storm will be on a clear liquid diet for 48 hrs before surgery.Forty-eight hours!?!?!? (Not NPO after midnight?) Can you imagine traveling 6+ hours on a plane with no food?! I would go postal. I had pictured us going out for a nice dinner in LA and whooping it up a little; enjoying our two nights (before the donation) without the kids....but that is not to be. Clear liquids and Go-Litely (anyone familiar, anyone....Ferris?). I will not elaborate, just know that there is nothing "Light" about Go-Litely. Here is a picture of the kids...just to prove we have a few. Hope all is well, and here is a public shout out to Hank Belz for inspiring me to get this page started....of course I still failing to get the timeline on here....

Good Night, Kerry (KM)

Yes, there is a real cow hide on the back of the couch. My parents bought that for me in MT in 1993...the kids think it is funny. That is my Dad in the background. Alex (4), Nick (6), Max (2).

No comments: