



Well, it is finally here...."termination dust" (snow). Yes, I too thought it was ridiculous to say "ter-mi-nation-dust" instead of snow; but I have since been told that when the first snow appeared on the peaks that was when the early Alaskan Railroad would stop the train service through the high mtn. passes. So first snow, termination of train services and supplies until spring, better stock up!! Today was a crystal clear, fall day; beautiful!!! Storm is off to LA to auto-donate blood for the surgery. It is not expected that he will need blood for this procedure, but if in case it is needed, they will have his very own, so that is good. He also has another appt with the docs to double check that all is well and another appt with admissions to get the paperwork out of the way. He and Kevin Spence are probably having a great time down there right now. I am going to try and get some pictures in here...let's see.
OK, that worked out. I am not sure these are the best pictures, I had to choose from 4cm pictures with no reference numbers...always learning. So there is our house, our back yard with the swing set that Storm and his Dad built this summer, a view of Eagle River Valley looking back at all of you; east! And one of the snow capped summits. This place is so pretty. Thanks for coming to see a little part of our world. Hope to talk to you all very soon.
Love, Kerry
No comments:
Post a Comment