Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quick Update

Hello Readers, so here's what has been going on. I went on a 10 day trip that turned into a 13 day trip due to Mt Redoubt erupting and putting ash in the air near Anchorage. 10 minutes after I finally got home, both Alex and Max puked on the carpet and were down with a stomach virus for 3 days...then I caught it...and finally KM caught it. Nick started the whole thing off while I was on my trip. So now that is all behind us and we're back to normal, so to speak. We celebrated Nick's birthday on April 1st, but his party will be in a week or two...delayed due to sickness in house! Yesterday we got out to Alyeska and had a fantastic day. 30+ degrees and not a cloud around. I took 2 quick videos that came out all right. Unfortunately Max falls on both of them, but rest assured he is unscathed and skis quite well most of the time. Spring seems to have arrived with lots of sun and melting snow. Plus longer days that are killing our bedtime routine, the sun is still up at 9PM already! Its been quite a fun winter for everyone and now we're looking forward to warmer weather and lots of fishing, hiking, camping etc... Come visit and see for yourself. Take Care, Storm

No comments: