









For those of you who thought that we must have fallen off the face of the earth. We haven't, just not too much going on worthy of blogging about. My work schedule has been a drag and we had a family bout with the flu and then some nasty cold virus but nothing serious. The weather in Anchorage has been fantastic for the last several weeks. Lots of sunny days with nice comfortable temps in the 50's and even up to 70 once. Last year we didn't hit 70 until JULY 2nd, so this has been a nice switch. This past weekend we did a family 2K and a great hike up behind the house. I also put in a few pictures of the the volcano when I flew by a few days ago, and a print I found in the snow while out hiking. I even threw in a photo of the Sean Meadows family in Germany when I got to see them for 48....it was awesome. Enjoy the photos. More to come soon. Storm
No comments:
Post a Comment