Here are a few of the highlights: Max asked for "eyeballs; two" from Santa. Santa delivered. Storm got a duck hunting hat and Kerry got 12 inches of snow!! :):):):) [OK, I tried to move the pictures around and froze this thing up for about 15 minutes...that was fun. The pictures are now staying wherever they happen to be.] We had a wonderful Christmas here in Eagle River; Storm's mom Pat was here with us, which is always fun. They boys went absolutely bananas over their gifts, and so we are all very happy and thankful...and Mom and Dad are very tired. The boys woke up at 0430, "Santa came! Santa came!", they stayed up for about 90 minutes playing with their stocking goodies in their room and then passed out until 0930...which was far more reasonable. Today we went sledding and played in all the fluffy, gorgeous snow. It came up to the dogs chests in some areas....they were sprinting all over the place, having an absolute ball. I took some pictures of all of that, but I will have to find Storm's camera in order to get the pictures loaded on here. I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas; thank you for making ours tons of fun! Much Love from "up here", KM

1 comment:
Max with the eyeballs... that is funny... and I am envious of Nick's light up nose! How cool is that!
Uncle dogpile
Post a Comment