Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some September Pics








Hello again, here are a few pictures of the house with our recently added deck. I put in a picture from last winter to show how the house looked without the deck....and because I cannot wait for it to snow again!!! Also there are some pictures from a race that Nick and Alex ran. It was about a 1 mile cross country run. The kids did great and had a blast. Other than that we are just enjoying the end of our fall colors and getting ready for winter. There's some snow on all the mtn tops around our house so its getting closer. The kids keep asking me when they can go skiing again and they are already planning which hills they want to sled on first!! I am personally hoping for a record snowfall year, of course I hope for that every year. Anyhow, enjoy the photos. See Ya, Storm

No comments: