Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A few more Denali pics




Well here's some final pictures from our visit. We saw about 8 Grizzly/Brown bears during the day, however they were all about 50-100yds from the car so a bigger camera lens would have been optimal. I guess 50 yds is close enough when there is no fence. The picture of the road is at a place called Polychrome Pass and it is impressive. We put the car in the photo for a little bit of scale but I'm not sure that it worked. The rabbit needs no explanation I guess, he was on the side of the road so we took his picture. Lastly I built a little rock structure on the river bank behind the hotel and it turned out well enough to deserve a picture. The kids would've stayed there and thrown rocks in the water for hours. I hope that you've enjoyed the photos, and for anyone coming to visit Alaska I definitely recommend putting Denali in your plans. Storm

No comments: