

Here is a little preview of Halloween...that is if the costumes last that long. I have already endured the "Friday Night Fights" with Darth, Ninja, and the Storm Trooper trying to conquer the "bad guys" (sometimes Gracie and Aly) or just each other. Loud and hilarious, with a few bonked heads in between. Tomorrow is Harvest Fair at school, so they are looking forward to the pre-Halloween festivities. Was Halloween a week long when we were kids? Honestly, after this week I am going to test them for Type II Diabetes...and that's even after we turned down invitations to another Halloween party and a birthday party!!
(A mom can only handle so much sugar...) So...it was 19 degrees here today, sunny and clear, but cold. Trick-or-treating could be varsity this year. Our sun is setting about 6:20 p.m., but it only shows up after 9 a.m. I don't like getting up in the dark, it always seems a little harder...here we go, Winter #3!!! :):):)

(A mom can only handle so much sugar...) So...it was 19 degrees here today, sunny and clear, but cold. Trick-or-treating could be varsity this year. Our sun is setting about 6:20 p.m., but it only shows up after 9 a.m. I don't like getting up in the dark, it always seems a little harder...here we go, Winter #3!!! :):):)
1 comment:
Super pictures, but as to your Oct 4th entry, you can't fool us ! The pictures of the snow are without your new deck. Love you, Donna
Post a Comment