Sunday, February 3, 2013

More Skiing Pics

Alex

Nick
  Hard to tell them apart in their race suits.  Alex has bright orange boots and white framed goggles with green lenses.  Nick has dark orange boots and Max has white boots.
Max before the racing begins.

 
KM demonstrating to her friend how the camera works!

Nick with a first place medal.

Alex and Max hanging with their friend and on hill nemesis Liam.  Its a friendly rivalry, and they all rat pack around together when they aren't racing.

Max laying down a nice turn in a Giant Slalom (GS) race.  For now the kids race Slalom and GS, when they get older there is also the Super Giant Slalom (Super G) and Downhill.  And yes there are special skis required for each race discipline.

I think that's it for tonight, I'll post more pics soon  Also you can click on the pictures and bring them up in a larger format for much easier viewing.  I've never tried to take pictures off the blog on to my own computer so I don't know if its possible, but if there are any pics that you want for your very own (Mom) then just let me know and I'll be sure to send them to you.  

No comments: