While Kerry has been slaving away in the heat, we have been enjoying the snow and cold. I have said many times that we can't possibly get too much snow, well it turns out that I was wrong. On Tuesday we were supposed to go skiing at Alyeska which got 40 inches of powder the night before....but we couldn't get there because the Seward Hwy was closed due to an avalanche covering the road. Bummer for us. We ended up skiing on Thursday and the snow was great but the temps were really cold. Too cold to get the camera out much that is for sure. I took one picture looking back up the mtn because Max wanted me to prove to everyone that he skied a black diamond run. I'll post it up, but I'm not sure we'll see much because the light was pretty flat by that time of the day. On Friday we went sledding in Hatcher Pass and it was awesome. The boys and the dogs absolutely love it and for awile we had it all to ourselves. Take Care, Storm
No comments:
Post a Comment