Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break!

Hello everyone, its Spring Break in Alaska and for us that means lots of snow, lots of daylight and lots of fun. On Saturday we skied locally, on Sunday we went out to Willow for the start of the Iditarod, Monday we went tubing, and Tuesday we are headed to Alyeska for another day of skiing. Alyeska has received over 6 ft of snow in the last week so that could be a lot of fun. Wednesday I think we will take a well needed break from all our Spring Break fun. I don't have too many pictures, I'm having some trouble keeping track of all 3 kids while also making sure Grammie doesn't fall in a ditch or something and get lost, plus I forgot to bring the camera tubing...so not a lot of photos, but here are a few.

1 comment:

Shannon Hockey said...

Haha. You can tell mom is a California Girl next to the other ladies. They are hanging in sweats and she is bundled to the hilt! Sounds like a great time and I am truly envious! xoxo. Shan.