Well, nothing too exciting here. Did some iceskating on Friday night at the school. I tried to get some decent photos as there was a HUGE full moon, but the kids were far more interested in screwing around...as the photos show. Then had a ski racing day at Hillberg. Max and Alex elected not to race, Nick raced and did real well, however now he is in the 'expert' division so the competition is getting tough. Today he ended up 7th out of 19. Not bad and we identified several areas that he can cut off some significant time, so we'll see what happens next week. He is very excited about the racing, at least for now. I took a quick video during some of our free time and Max wants everyone to know that he landed the jump and THEN fell over. So now we have that cleared up, enjoy the photos and I'll try to get some more interesting stuff up soon. See Ya, Storm
No comments:
Post a Comment