

Hello blog readers. Here's what's going on. Most of you are ready for spring and warm weather, Kerry is too I think!, but March for us means lots of light (it is still light at 9PM) comfortable weather and lots of snow. So that equates to get outside and enjoy it. We watched the start of the Iditarod on Sunday the 8th and had a blast. The pictures from that are on the other computer (I'm in Japan so hard to access it at the moment). Then on Saturday the 14th the boys skied in the 8 and under State Championships. It included a Slalom, a Giant Slalom and a Downhill. They did great and brought home some hardware for their efforts. Next year should be interesting as we will move up to the 'expert' class where the competition will be stiff. We also went to the Fur Rondy carnival and where Alex and Nick took a quick sled dog ride. So here are a few pictures and a quick video. I hope that March is treating everyone well, we're sure having a blast up here! I'm off to a Sumo Wrestling Tournament in Japan. Should be interesting to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment