Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Summer Pics






Well Summer hasn't really arrived in AK this year, but we are having lots of fun anyhow. We've had a busy schedule with all our commitments (soccer, baseball, swimming etc) however most of that is over now and we have some good things planned for the next few weeks. The pics in this issue are of all of us fishing for King Salmon up in Montana Creek, Gracie being reintroduced to her Mother, and a young moose waiting for us outside the door at swimming lessons. We didn't have much luck fishing, but after casting for a half hour in one spot I had some guy walk up next me and throw 3 casts in the same spot I was fishing and catch a 35lb fish. Sometimes you've got it and sometimes you don't I guess. Perhaps I'll have better luck with a dipnet here in a few weeks!! We fished with some neighbors and friends that you see in one picture and my Mom, Pat, was here and in some of the photos as well. More pics soon. Take Care, Storm

1 comment:

Libby said...

Those boys are adorable! Hope to see you all when you are in town next!