Hello Again, I apologize for the delay. Heck no one is probably even reading this anymore. But here goes. I will add pictures this weekend, but for now just words will have to do.
Things in AK having been moving right along. All the snow we had on the last post melted the very next week, I was almost in tears. I think that's why we haven't blogged lately, we've been depressed about our lack of snow. But luckily winter returned and now we have plenty. About 18 inches in the yard with lots more in the mtns.
The holidays treated us well and we even took a trip to St Louis. We had a great time there visiting an spent lots of time with Great Grandma. Then we spent 22 hrs in airports and airplanes on the way home due to a maintenance problem on our first flight of the day. It was a long day, but the boys did great and it certainly could have been worse.
So far in 08 we've been playing in the snow and trying to clear some of the massive piles of junk out of the house! Where does it all come from??
I've been snowmobiling twice now and should go again this week. That thing is awesome!! Now I just need to get KM one so that I have a riding partner! We've also been doing some skiing and plan on doing a lot more here soon. I've been backcountry skiing once and I spent 3 days in the mountains taking an avalanche course, it was really cool and I learned a lot. The snow is really starting to pile up now so the skiing and snowmobiling should be really great, and hopefully I'm now smart enough to not get buried in an avalanche, as that could certainly ruin the day to say the least.
I wish that I had some exciting news but I don't. I will attach some pics this weekend and maybe that will spur something to write about. Take Care, Storm
No comments:
Post a Comment