Friday, April 25, 2014

Whew!  So the system I've been using of trying to blog after each significant event in our lives obviously hasn't been working.  Or we haven't had any such events since October....   Anyhow, I'm taking the newer, lazier approach.  I figure most people probably just want to see the photos anyhow.  So I'm going through all the photos on this computer and posting some of the good ones and then I'll go through and post a bunch that reside on the other computer.  Of course this will mess up the chronological order a bit, but it will get more photos up there which is the whole purpose.  We'll see how it goes.
Nick being recognized for having a 4.0 grade point average!


Alex posing with his Revolutionary War era figure.  Unfortunately I can't remember who it is...

Grammi visits for Thanksgiving

Thankgiving photo, with a nice bandage to cover up some sun damage removed by the dermatologist

Thanksgiving at the Andress's house

KM and Grammi with another of KM's creations

Nick with his new braces

An early Feb flight in the mtns up by some glaciers


The ice is fascinating to look at

Our house, notice the lack of snow.  It was a terrible winter for snow

Skiing inside the mall in Dubai

No comments: