KM putting on her best 80's metal look, of course she didn't actually drink the beer...it was just for effect.
Below, Nick met a few new furry friends on the streets of Seward.
Also there is a picture of Grammy and the kids at the Sealife Center. A few pictures of Scott Babos, who is the one that said I should buy a $5 raffle ticket to get in the Mt Marathon race. A raffle which I ended up winning so that meant that I had to put up or shutup and actually run the race. The race is a total of 3.5 miles and 3000 vertical feet. You can see the racers working their way up the top half of the mtn in one of the pics. A picture of me after I managed to survive the race ( I made sure my newly repaired wrist was taped up real well!!). Lastly a picture of the boys holding a King Salmon caught near Montana Creek in the Mat-Su valley.
No comments:
Post a Comment