Hello everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts, but we'll try to make up for it. Quick update on the family. Both of our surgeries went well. KM is recovering well and the surgery seems to have solved her issues with numbness and pain. My wrist is still in a cast/splint and I will get the pins taken out in 3 more weeks and then start the rehab and getting back to work process. So in the meantime since we have been bored, I grew a mustache/beard, KM dyed her hair red and we bought a travel trailer. Then we discovered that the Suburban that we have wasn't able to adequately tow the new trailer so we bought a newer Suburban...I have got to get better and go back to work because I can't afford being out sick!!
Anyhow, here are some pics of some local hikes with the boys. We also have pics of Memorial day weekend and some other stuff that I'll try to get up here today. The weather has been absolutely incredible so we've been out enjoying it. Luckily, I can still hike with a cast on my arm.
Enjoy. Storm





No comments:
Post a Comment