Saturday, February 7, 2009

Milestone of some sort


So what's so special about this picture you ask. The special part is that I'm not in it! For the first time since we all started skiing as a family I got to ride the chairlift by myself!! We went to a different local ski area today for the Saturday races and they have a 3 person chair that is really low to the ground when loading sooooo...Max can get on and off himself. He was so thrilled to ride with his brothers!! Of course he can only do this at this one area, but it was a little taste of what's to come for our family ski days. Wow, maybe Kerry and I can even have an full conversation on the chairlift with no interruptions. That will be amazing.

Anyhow, great day skiing and racing. Lots of fun for the boys, they even won some medals. Talk to you soon. Storm

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yea for all FIVE of you! That's wonderful - just another sign how quickly they grow up!!! Miss y'all