Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Short Video

Hello, here is a quick video of the boys out skiing at the local ski area. We have been working really hard all year to get them all skiing 'independently' and it has finally paid off. Now I just follow them around and try to reign them in and keep them out of trouble. This area, which is on the local Air Force Base, is great for that since I can see the entire area from almost anywhere on the hill.
The video quality is nothing special since I didn't have time to zoom or anything, and I was just using the video mode on my little pocket camera. It was amazing enough that I got them to stop long enough for me to get out in front and get the camera. On the run prior Alex hit the jump so fast that he flew over the entire thing and crashed, hence my caution for him to slow down. Unfortunately this was the last day for this area, for anymore skiing this year we'll have to go to Alyeska. I have no idea why it closes now, there is still plenty of snow in fact it was snowing today. Enjoy, Storm

No comments: